RA Team Lead, Tengiz, 28/28
· Requires a minimum of 7 years of EPCM industry experience, preferably with Kazakhstani projects and including regulatory documentation and regulation surveillance functions.
· Knowledge of all relevant discipline RoK codes and standards on construction of oil and gas facilities.
· Full understanding of effective RoK regulatory requirements on construction permitting, fire safety, industrial safety, environmental protection and sanitary hygiene during construction and its start-up with respect to TCO facilities.
· To be able to communicate with strong verbal and written skills.
· Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
· Highly motivated individual who can work independently and participating within a high-performance team.