PCN Automation Analyst, Tengiz, 28/28
· 8 years of IT infrastructure experience with at least 4 years implementing and performing network administration, network security, server administration, system security, endpoint security, vulnerability, patch management, Microsoft Active Directory and scripting within an oil & gas process control environment.
· Working knowledge of the Purdue Model for segregating Industrial Control Systems
· Advanced knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and troubleshooting the OSI model.
· Experience working with automation vendors such as Honeywell, Rockwell and SEL
· Experience deploying, using, and supporting four or more of the following:
o VMWare, Microsoft, Solarwinds, Splunk, NetApp SAN, Peersync, Acronis Backup and Recovery
· Fluent level of English language communications
· Certification(s) such as: CCNA Security, MCSE, OSCP
· Management of Change
· Mentoring and supporting peers
· Experience commissioning, acceptance testing or auditing of ICS’s
· Experience working in an incident response and recovery team.
· Project Management