Senior IT Support, Tengiz, 28/28
• Familiarity with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10, WIN 2003 Server, MS Office applications
• PC Hardware components
• General networking and wireless concepts
• Common PC peripherals: printers, scanners and other external drives
• University degree in the computer or engineering fields of study
• Follow and enforce Information Protection standards.
• Good English language skills.
• Minimum of 2 years IT support experience at an onsite location
• Knowledge of Audio/Visual systems