C&P IOCC Lead Systems Completions Engineer, Tengiz, 28/28
· Relevant engineering degree or equivalent technical qualifications
· Proven Seven (7) to Ten (10) years’ experience working on major capital project.
· Chevron / TCO experience is ideally desired
· Honeywell Automation Experience
· Compliance with all FGP/TCO policies
· Must be a self-motivated individual who is capable of coaching and mentoring team members in the technical aspects of commissioning and start-up.
· Ability to demonstrate model behaviours and be comfortable working closely with peers and senior leadership across the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
· Demonstrated commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
· Demonstrated organizational skills regarding systems completion/commissioning documentation