Infrastructure PSI-AB Lead, Tengiz, 28/28
Infrastructure PSI-AB Lead should have the following skills:
• University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
• Level of English – Upper-intermediate
• 6 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle,
especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
• In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities
Maintenance practices and procedures.
• Practical experience working with contractors in activities associated with oil & gas equipment.
• Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is desirable.
• Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
• Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements — in line with RoK regulations.
• Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up.
• Application of leadership skills.
• Good team-working abilities. Must be able to influence others to achieve goals.
• Excellent Organizational skills.
• Financial Awareness.
• Strong Technical / Analytical Skills.
• Self-Starter with multitasking capabilities.
• Ability to work in and foster a strong team environment with minimal supervision.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office application (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)