Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer, Aksai, 5/2
Work schedule 5/2
· Location-Aksai, WKO
· Direct TECO hiring
· Experience 5-7 years
· Relevant university degree
· English (good)
· JDs are described
· Salary can be defined after technical evaluation
· Preferably resident of WKO Aksai/Uralsk
· Design principles, technical and economical calculations.
· Principles of operation, production technique and assembly technique of equipment and structures, type of materials and materials properties.
· Parent`s body`s regulations, degrees, orders, methodical and normative documents on design, construction and operation of facilities.
· Patent branch.
· Local and foreign experience and other materials on development and execution of design estimates.
· Technology of design and construction, technical, economical, ecological and social requirements to the designed objects.
· Labor management and industrial engineering.
· Protection of labour norms and regulations.