CMS RA-FHOP Specialist, Atyrau, 5/2
FGP CMS RA, Final Handover Package Specialist should have the following skills:
• University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma or equivalent background.
• Level of English – Intermediate.
• 4 – 6 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle,
especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
• Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
• Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements — in line with RoK regulations.
• Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up.
• Application of leadership skills.
• Good team-working abilities. Must be able to influence others to achieve goals.
• Excellent Organizational skills.
• Financial Awareness.
• Strong Technical / Analytical Skills.
• Self-Starter with multitasking capabilities.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office application (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)