C&P IOCC SC Database Coordinator, Tengiz, 28/28
· Must be a self-motivated individual who is capable of coaching and mentoring team members in the technical aspects of system completion database.
· Ability to demonstrate model behaviours and be comfortable working closely with peers and senior leadership across the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
· Demonstrated commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities including Licenses and Certifications:
· Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and Database system is a must.
· Relevant engineering degree or equivalent technical qualifications.
· Proven Three (3) to Eight (8) years’ experience working on major capital project.