Process Safety Engineer, Atyrau, 5/2
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or recognized equivalent.
• Minimum 7+ year experience with reviewing or preparation of PFDs, UFDs, P&IDs, Heat & Mass Balance, Basis of
Design preparation, Process Control & Operations Philosophy, Fire & Gas Studies,
• Working knowledge of industry accepted software programs.
• Oil & Gas industry experience is mandatory.
• Extreme cold climate design experience is preferable.
• TCO experience is a positive.
• Will require site visits to Tengiz field.