Starting since 1998 Career Ho lding’s recruitment division has been leading in the sphere of outsourcing services. We have gained a very significant experience in business accounting services, salary accounting, taxation and human resources management in Kazakhstan.
During the last 14 years our company has been developing constantly, focusing its efforts on building long-term partnerships with the customers both foreign and local.
We manage payroll calculations and processing for customers of various levels and sizes (with organization size up to 1800 people) in many sectors of the economy. Our outsourcing operations range in complexity starting from relatively simple payroll calculations for office staff to complex calculations for industrial employees numbering about 1000 people in such projects as in Karachaganak field, West Kazakhstan.
We believe that our successful experience in similar projects and deep knowledge of the market allows us to assist your company to minimize risks related to the development of your business in Kazakhstan.
Our current Procedures Matrix:
- Preliminary collection of information through distribution of questionnaire form prepared for the potential Client;
- Preparing of the preliminary outsourcing service proposal
- Preparing talks and contract performance with following compensation
- Commencement of the provision of services
Key advantages in working with us:
- We have vast practical experience gained in the Kazakhstan in the last 15 years
- We assign you a qualified account manager who will provide feedback throughout the project
- We are prepared for long-term collaboration
Personnel outsourcing services:
- Personnel record management in full compliance with Kazakh Labor Legislation
- Monthly payroll calculations for the customer employees including all taxes and obligatory payments to the State social insurance fund and full reporting
- Calculation of the established sick-leaves based on sick list, calculation of established vacation allowances; compensations for unused leave at resignation, one-time grants and other compensation payments provided by the legislation
- Employees additional payments calculations as stipulated in the labor agreements or employer’s compensation policy
- Preparation of statutory reports to the tax authorities, social insurance fund and retirement fund
- Preparation of extracts from individual pay-sheets